analytics

Sapphire Estate - Cranbourne East

Your Dream Home Awaits at Sapphire Estate!

Embark on your new home journey with a fresh perspective.

Sapphire Estate offers you a unique blend of city and suburban living. This is not just another Estate community - it's the place to build your dreams and raise your family.

Enjoy the perfect balance of comfort and convenience with easy access to a wide range of amenities and facilities. Walk to Casey Fields Sports Precinct, and live close to a range of schools including Casey Fields Primary School, St. Peters College and Cranbourne Secondary College. You'll be just a short drive away from Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, Shopping on Clyde, Botanic Ridge Village & Casey Central Shopping Centre, as well as a variety of restaurants and cafes.

First-home buyers and savvy investors, this is your chance to embark on a new home journey.

Our House and Land Packages

Whether you are a first-home buyer seeking your dream home to start your family or a savvy investor planning to enhance your investment portfolio, Sapphire Estate has the perfect solution for you. Our diverse range of house and land packages caters to various budgets, preferences and requirements. Select your ideal home & land package in Cranbourne East.

 

Our Brand New Houses for Sale

Kickstart your new home journey with a soon-to-be-completed, stylish 4-bedroom house in the highly sought-after Sapphire Estate. Anticipated construction completion by 2nd Qtr. 2024, offering you the perfect opportunity for a vibrant start. With a convenient single contract, seize the chance to own your dream home with just 10% at contract signing and the remaining 90% payment on settlement.

More information on Houses for Sale:

Our Land Options for Sale

Sapphire Estate takes pride in providing a range of land options in Stages 5 & 6, offering you the opportunity to build your home that reflects your unique style and aspirations.

 

Master Plan

Stage 4 - Now Selling

 

Stage 5 - Now Selling

Land Availability - Stage 5
Lot Street Price  Size  Status
501 Vizsla Street $423,000.00 348 m2 Available
506 Vizsla Street $485,000.00 420 m2 Available
507 Vizsla Street $485,000.00 420 m2 Available
508 Dalmatian Street $438,000.00 361 m2 Available
517 Dalmatian Street $440,000.00 363 m2 Available
519 Dalmatian Street $409,000.00 336 m2 Available
526 Dalmatian Street $450,000.00 375 m2 Available

 

Stage 6 - Now Selling

Land Availability - Stage 6
Lot Street Size Price  Status
604 Vizsla Street 315 m2 $385,000.00 Available
609 Dalmatian Street 346 m2 $423,000.00 Available
610 Dalmatian Street 309 m2 $378,000.00 Available
611 Dalmatian Street 309 m2 $378,000.00 Available
613 Dalmatian Street 381 m2 $455,000.00 Available
614 Dalmatian Street 444 m2 $500,000.00 Available
615 Dalmatian Street 444 m2 $500,000.00 Available
616 Dalmatian Street 443 m2 $500,000.00 Available
617 Dalmatian Street 427 m2 $490,000.00 Available
618 Dalmatian Street 427 m2 $490,000.00 Available
620 Dalmatian Street 426 m2 $490,000.00 Available
624 Dalmatian Street 350 m2 $427,000.00 Available
625 Dalmatian Street 350 m2 $427,000.00 Available
627 Dalmatian Street 350 m2 $427,000.00 Available
628 Dalmatian Street 350 m2 $427,000.00 Available
629 Dalmatian Street 350 m2 $427,000.00 Available
Stages 1, 2, and 3 - SOLD OUT

(Disclaimer: Please note that all Information and Prices indicated in the above tables, stage maps and attached brochures are subject to change at any time without notice and may not be current. Further, land lots indicated in the above table, maps and brochures may not be available at the time of your inquiry. Please contact our Consultants for updated current information.)

 

Sapphire Estate - Amenities 

Please see a detailed list of amenities closer to Sapphire Estate ->

 

 

 

Consultants

  • Mr Matthew Robins
  • matthew@vhls.net.au
  • 0434793008
  • Mr Matthew Bonnett
  • bonnett.m@vhls.net.au
  • 0410692304
  • Mr Sam Rahman
  • sam@vhls.net.au
  • 0412300326
Website

Recent Listings